More Control + Reduced Risk = Greater Profitability
Project teams are creating, sharing, reviewing, and revising more content than ever before – and there has never been more software solutions out there to help them produce it. But rather than giving the industry another silo, ProjectReady developed a way to bring existing systems and platforms together.
Our solution is an Integrated Data Environment (IDE) and it introduces improved collaboration functionality that works alongside a vital process layer and modern, user-friendly interface to project information management (PIM). By providing teams with more control over their projects and improving transparency at each phase of the project, we can help you realize greater profitability and ROI from your existing tech investments.
- A single pane of glass with a dynamic dashboard to take action and manage project information across CDE’s, phases and stakeholders
- Build your projects by automating project set up of CDE’s, governance and repeatable standards in a matter of minutes without need for IT’s help..
- Manage project team members and manage roles-based permissions in ProjectReady and Microsoft 365
- Associate emails with documents and people in the context of a specific project.
- Quickly zero in on the status of document control workflows such as RFIs, submittals, change orders, and action items,
- Control the review and approval of documents across systems, and across internal and external project team members.
- Full history, searching and reporting of all content and workflow transactions
- Master document registers with your metadata on content across systems
- Robust, comprehensive and project wide reporting built on a scalable taxonomy.
- Bridge and automate workflows that allow multiple internal and external team members to view, weigh-in, and approve content and requests.
Why You Need It
A lack of communication and trust in the information everyone uses in a project means mistakes, rework and cost. It also means you are wasting valuable time and money trying to make sense of all the moving documents and information in a project
ProjectReady delivers process over platform and creates an Integrated Data Environment (IDE) so you can:
- Automate tedious IT heavy functions related to the setup and connection of a projects common data and reduce IT overhead by 96%
- Create a collaborative project information management environment across systems, platforms, stakeholders and phases.
- Reduce rework by having access to real time content and information and making sure information is appropriately shared across the team
- Work fully in the cloud, with no reliance on hardware or hosted “black box” solutions.
- Use best of breed CDE’s and platforms and get more value from the systems that you already own and not introducing yet another silo
- Search across systems on content that has been collaborated on in the project.
- Save 80% of the time it takes to manage the document control process
How We Do It
By adding a robust process layer that spans all the platforms, systems, and common data environments involved on a project, ProjectReady introduces the improved transparency and accountability necessary to improve collaboration on a project.
To date, our cloud-based solution deploys nearly 1,000 APIs, webhooks, and native M365 functionality to bring your ERPs, CRMs, CDEs, and more together in the scope of a project, which provides you with a true bird-eye view of the status of your project.
Additionally, because ProjectReady is truly a process layer designed to track the transactional data that flows through the system – not the content itself – you can trust that your intellectual property will always reside with you, within your native systems. Now, you and your external and internal project teams can comfortably collaborate on project information regardless of where it originated.