Document Control, Distribution & Management with SharePoint & Autodesk BIM 360
Presentation Recorded: 09-20-2017
Join award winning business solution provider Gig Werks for a complimentary webcast to see how you can deliver document control and distribution with SharePoint and Autodesk BIM 360.
The live demonstration will showcase how you can access content from across the enterprise, including SharePoint, BIM 360 & File Systems from a single location and interface for the creation of document control packages including RFI’s, Transmittals, Submittals and Change Orders. We will also be demonstrating the built-in workflow capabilities that deliver tracking and controlled delivery of content internally & externally of the enterprise.
See how you can achieve Enterprise Document Control, Creation, Distribution & Management of Content with Features that Include:
- Seamlessly connect content from BIM 360, SharePoint, Office 365 & File Folders into any document control package (Transmittal, RFI, Submittal and Change Order)
- Deliver & Track your RFI’s, Transmittals, Submittals & Change Orders, securely with built-in workflows inside and outside your organization for review and approval
- Modern, State-of-the-Art User Experience and Interface
- Enterprise communication standards that are consistent, reliable and repeatable across every project throughout the enterprise
- Simplify the creation of document packages across systems with an easy-to-use shopping cart experience
- Rich & comprehensive reporting across all enterprise document communications
- Consolidated, single view of the status of all key document communications
- Cover sheets for all document packages created automatically
- And MORE…