ProjectReady for Facilities Management
In Facilities Management a project is ongoing, there is no end date. Facilities Managers must oversee building maintenance, energy and space management while keeping costs in check and working within budgetary constraints.
As a Facility Manager with ProjectReady™ you have easy access to as-built drawings with all relevant and required associated information, BIM Revit files, images of parts and manufacturer details. Having these details ready at hand allows you to prepare for inspections in advance, ensure regular servicing and building maintenance and manage any building emergencies smoothly.
Keeping team members clear and on task is just as important for Facilities Management as it is for other AEC industries, workflows, decision making and approval processes are equally relevant and pertinent.
The ProjectReady applications enable Facilities Managers to maintain high quality operations and grow customer satisfaction by providing tools that allow you to:
- Prepare for compliance checks and audits by providing alerts for upcoming checks
- Provide ongoing access to plans to facilitate maintenance and servicing
- Prevent information loss when receiving a project from design and construction teams – each group can add and reference all contributions in BIM (Revit). The easy access to these files and drawings allows Facilities Managers to analyze building operation and maintenance
- Provides access to photos and drawings and plans – enabling the referencing of specific valve sizes, manufacturers, part numbers or any other information
- Supports the representation of facility and identification of vulnerabilities in building emergencies
Read our use case on ProjectReady in Facilities Management: ProjectReady Use Cases-Facilities Management and Utilities
Learn More about ProjectReady for Facilities Management