Connect the Autodesk Cloud, SharePoint & Office 365 to create, send & track RFI's, Transmittals, Submittals & Change Orders
The ProjectReady Autodesk Cloud Connector connects content from the Autodesk cloud, inclusive of Autodesk and Revit files, directly with ProjectReady Central for use in the Creation & Management of Transmittals, RFI’s, Submittals and Change Orders with SharePoint & Office 365.
Connecting your Autodesk Cloud content with ProjectReady Central for Document Control and Distribution:
- Seamlessly Access, Filter & Leverage all your Autodesk Cloud content (including AutoCAD & Revit Files)
- Connect content from BIM 360, SharePoint, Office 365 & File Folders into any document control package (Transmittal, RFI, Submittal and Change Order)
- Access content from all your BIM 360 Projects, Accounts, Folders & Sub-Folders
- See a 2-Dimensional preview of your documents and drawings directly from ProjectReady before adding to your document control package
- Automated Cover Sheets and built-in workflows ensure controlled, secure delivery of your content, internal & external of the organization.
- Reporting and Tracking of your distributed BIM 360 content