Connect the Autodesk Cloud, SharePoint & Office 365 to create, send & track document packages for approval
The ProjectReady Autodesk Cloud Connector connects content from the Autodesk cloud, inclusive of Autodesk and Revit files, directly with ProjectReady Central for use in the Creation & Management of Transmittals, RFI’s, Submittals and Change Orders with SharePoint & Office 365.
Connecting your Autodesk Cloud content with ProjectReady Central for Document Control and Distribution:
- Seamlessly Access, Filter & Leverage all your Autodesk Cloud content (including AutoCAD & Revit Files)
- Connect content from BIM 360, SharePoint, Office 365 & File Folders into any document control package (Transmittal, RFI, Submittal and Change Order)
- Access content from all your BIM 360 Projects, Accounts, Folders & Sub-Folders
- See a 2-Dimensional preview of your documents and drawings directly from ProjectReady before adding to your document control package
- Automated Cover Sheets and built-in workflows ensure controlled, secure delivery of your content, internal & external of the organization.
- Reporting and Tracking of your distributed BIM 360 content
Check Out Our On-Demand Video Demonstration
Document Control with SharePoint & Autodesk BIM 360
Creation, Distribution & Management of Document Control Packages
Learn More about the ProjectReady for Autodesk BIM 360